- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
electric arm orthosis
Areas of Application:
The orthosis enables the arm to move if the mobility is completely or partially impaired after an accident or due to a neuromuscular disease.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Injury to the brachial plexus
- Injury to the spinal cord
MyoPro is a motor-driven orthosis for the upper extremity. It is worn over the arm and helps to move it to perform everyday tasks that would otherwise not be possible. The orthosis uses sensors that detect when a user is trying to tense the muscles. These nerve impulses are measured by sensors on the skin surface, not by implants.
Features / Components:
- Control by measuring the nerve impulses on the skin surface (myoelectric impulses)
- Elbow, wrist or hand can be moved individually
- Attachment with Velcro fasteners
- low weight due to lightweight construction
- rechargeable batteries (running time approx. 4 hours)
The MyoPro is a custom-made device that is adapted for every person. First, an impression is taken from the arm to ensure a good fit. Then the special settings are made, depending on the support required and the special medical requirements.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- arm /
- arm orthosis /
- electric /
- exoskeleton /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- ISO 06 06 /
- ISO 06 06 30 /
- mobilisation orthosis /
- orthosis /
- upper limb orthotic system
update status: 05.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.