- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Treppensteiger Alber scalacombi S36
The height is overcome by 2 pairs of wheels, which pass the steps seamlessly.
Areas of Application:
- old peoples homes
- outdoor areas
- straight stairs
- spiral stairs
- for people who are not dependent on a wheelchair but need help to climb stairs.
Features / Components:
- Seat unit folds upwards
- Armrests can be pivoted inwards
- Footrest can be folded up.
- an assistant handles and controls the device
- on the handle unit toggle switch for the direction of travel (up / down) and safety switch (start / stop)
- handles are laterally adjustable for narrow stairwells and continuously height adjustable
- electric brake on all 4 wheels
- Drive by electric motor
- Battery can be charged with a charger at a mains voltage of 90 - 240 V
Climbing speed: 6-19 steps / min
Total weight (kg): 37.5
Width (cm): 49-52
Maximum load (kg): 180
Range per battery charge: 300 steps
Price (no guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
GKV-Hilfsmittelverzeichnis / 18.65.01.1009
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- stair climbing device /
- stair climbing device with seat /
- vertical transport /
- operation by attendant /
- operation by assistant /
- seat, rigid /
- interior /
- external region /
- stairs, straight /
- stairs, curved /
- ISO 12 17 /
- ISO 12 17 03
update status: 24.01.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.