Areas of Application:
- for blind people
- for severely visually impaired people
- for orientation in road traffic
Signal request devices enable pedestrians and visually impaired people to cross the street safely. Acoustic and tactile signals support this.
The device controls the volume of the signal tones depending on the time and traffic noise. Voice announcements and signal tones can be recorded and played back individually.
The Crossguide EK 533 serves as an additional device for traffic lights. The device can be used to equip existing or new lighting systems.
- Optical feedback, acoustics, tactile release
- Different memories for settings and different signals (also voice announcements possible)
- Volume: min approx. 30 dB / max.
- Orientation signal, release signal, acoustic orientation signal and / or vibration can be switched off in the evening / at night
- Tactile symbols with lane information on the page
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.