Areas of Application:
- Blind People
- Highly Visually Impaired
The device can be hung around the neck or carried in the hand. It warns for obstacles through vibration on the neck or in the hand.
Handling should be practiced with a mobility coach.
Features / Components:
- Integrated transmitter and receiver of ultrasonic frequencies
- Size of a pack of cigarettes
- Microprocessor technology
- With light sensor for orientation to light source
- Pedometer with memo function
- Rechargeable in the socket
- Charging status is indicated acoustically
- Approx. 7 hours working time
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 07.50.02.0001
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details