The Galileo wheelchair underframe has an abduction frame and is available in 9 sizes. The abduction frame allows the legs to be spread in the sitting position. The seat shell and drive wheels can be removed to transport the wheelchair base, the back tubes are folded onto the seat.
- Frame: steel frame, abduction frame, frame available in 9 sizes (sizes: Mini, 0, 1, 2 (short ), 2 (long), 3, 4, 5, 6)
- push handles: adjustable angle, push arch
- back: adjustable angle up to 35 degrees, foldable
- seat: seat tilt up to 40 degrees
- seat dimensions: seat height by 2 - 4 cm adjustable, seat depth adjustable
- drive: push rim drive
- wheels: selectable wheel sizes, integrated wheelbase extension (adjustable perforated plates), selectable wheel sizes
- tires: drive wheel optionally with puncture-proof tires, steering wheels with solid rubber tires or pneumatic tires
- brake: drum brake on the drive wheels (companion brake )
- Colors: various colors available
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 26.99.01.1067
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details