The Mika wheelchair underframe is available with a straight frame or with an abduction frame. The abduction frame allows the legs to be spread in the sitting position. The degree of abduction depends on the size of the chassis. It is 10 cm for size 0 and size 1 and 14 cm for size 2 and size 3. The seat shell and drive wheels can be removed to transport the wheelchair base. The back tubes are folded onto the seat.
- Frame: steel frame, 2 frames selectable: straight frame, abduction frame, frame each available in 4 sizes (sizes 0, 1, 2, 3)
- Push handles: height adjustable
- Back: angle-adjustable back section (50 degrees)
- seat: seat tilt up to 30 degrees, seat depth extension backwards by 10 cm
- drive: push rim drive
- wheels: selectable wheel sizes, integrated wheelbase extension (adjustable perforated plates, extension 8 cm), selectable wheel sizes
- Tires: Drive wheel optionally with puncture-proof tires, steering wheels with solid rubber tires or pneumatic tires
- Brake: drum brake on the drive wheels (companion brake)
- Colors: various colors available
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 26.99.01.1019 | 26.99.01.1064
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details