- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
TINA Liegeschalenuntergestell mit Liegeschalensystem
push-chair, rehabilitation pram
- Movement disorders in children and adolescents
- Transport in horizontal or vertical position
TINA is a bed base which can be supplied with a bed tray system and is also used as a base for special-purpose shelves.
The nursing and therapeutic activities are facilitated by an electric height adjustment.
Features / Components:
- Head section:electrically adjustable
- Foot section:adjustable by gas pressure spring
- Seat:by tilting the reclining surface, the seat angle can be adjusted
- Vacuum pad:for supplementation, allows for individual positioning even in extreme contractions and pressure sensitivities
- Brakes:Basic model with drum and parking brake
- Tires:12.5 inch rear wheels, 8 inch front wheels
- Special designs are available on request.
Detailed information is available on the Homepage of the manufacturer or fitting sheet .
Price (no guarantee):
Basic model TINA:4.285,00 EUR plus VAT (recommended end-user price)
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- mobility aid /
- muscular power propelled driving apparatus /
- push-chair /
- rehabilitation pram /
- child /
- adolescent /
- pram /
- ISO 12 27 /
- ISO 12 27 07
update status: 04.08.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.