- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
TINA Liegeschalenuntergestell mit Liegeschalensystem
Schiebewagen, Rehawagen, cradle frame for children and adolescents
TINA is a cradle frame that can be supplied with a cradle system and also serves as a base frame for special cradle structures. It is used for transport in a lying or half-sitting position. Nursing and therapeutic activities are made easier by an electrical height adjustment.
Features / Components:
- Head section: electrically adjustable angle
- Foot section: adjustable by gas pressure spring
- Seat: the seat angle is adjustable by dividing the lying surface into three parts
- Vacuum cushion: as a supplement, also enables in the case of extreme contractions and pressure sensitivity the individual positioning
- Brakes: Basic model with drum and parking brake
- Tires: 12.5 inch rear wheels, 8 inch front wheels
- Custom-made products are possible on request.
Detailed information is available on of the Manufacturers homepage or in Fitting sheet
Price (without guarantee):
4,529.00 EUR plus VAT
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- mobility aid /
- muscular power propelled driving apparatus /
- push-chair /
- rehabilitation pram /
- child /
- adolescent /
- pram /
- ISO 12 27 /
- ISO 12 27 07
update status: 19.08.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.