- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
wheelchair restraint system
Areas of Application:
- personal security
- wheelchair attachment
- for people with functional disabilities
The hip belt is designed to prevent the pelvis from sliding forward and down. The harness is often used for problems related to spasticity.
Features / Components:
- Can be mounted in all vehicles with the seat and backrest separate from the seat
- Can be used on all wheelchairs with fixed backrest and backrest to be mounted between seat and backrest
- suitable for front and rear seats
- suitable for child seats
- hip belt has a step mount
- the hip belt should always be mounted on a base belt and provided with an additional closure to a functional unit
The hipbelt is available in two versions: The standard version is locked on the side with an additional closure (available as a Careva hip set).
- An alternative hipbelt design with an integrated closure that locks into various positions. Suitable for users who tend to open the buckle
- The alternative hip belt is not available as a set, but is available only as a separate product.
- Both hipbelt versions are available in sizes S, M, L
Price (no guarantee): The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- transport for the disabled /
- ISO 12 12 /
- ISO 12 12 24 /
- car adaptation /
- mobility aid /
- passenger safety lock /
- wheelchair fixing /
- wheelchair driver /
- wheelchair hold-back system for motor vehicles /
update status: 12.12.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.