- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Areas of Application:
- Personnel Safety
- Wheelchair Attachment
- for people with functional disabilities
The shoulder strap supports an upright posture. It prevents the user from falling forwards or to the side.
Features / Components:
- Can be mounted on all vehicles with seats separating the seat and back
- Can be used on all wheelchairs with a fixed backrest and an opening between the seat and backrest can be mounted
- suitable for front and rear seats
- suitable for child seats
- belt can be adjusted in terms of shoulder strap length
- shoulder strap must be mounted on a base belt and locked with a separate lock
- as an accessory is an additional chest lock available, which is attached between the shoulder straps to prevent slipping off the shoulder
- the shoulder strap is available in sizes S, M, L
Price (no guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor .
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- transport for the disabled /
- ISO 12 12 /
- ISO 12 12 24 /
- car adaptation /
- mobility aid /
- passenger safety lock /
- wheelchair fixing /
- wheelchair driver /
- wheelchair hold-back system for motor vehicles /
update status: 12.12.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.