- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Wheelchair restraint system
Areas of Application:
- Personnel safety
- Wheelchair attachment
- for people with functional disabilities
The combination belt supports the upper body and at the same time prevents the pelvis from sliding downwards and forwards.
Features / Components:
- Can be mounted on all seats-seat and backrest-separated vehicles
- Can be mounted on all wheelchairs with fixed backrest and opening between seat and backrest
- Suitable for front and rear seats
- Suitable for child seats
- Waist belt has a step holder
- Belt can be adjusted in terms of shoulder strap length, crotch length and straps
- The combination belt requires a base belt and a closure to represent a functional unit
- The combination belt is in sizes S, M, L available
Price (no guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- transport for the disabled /
- ISO 12 12 /
- ISO 12 12 24 /
- car adaptation /
- mobility aid /
- passenger safety lock /
- wheelchair fixing /
- wheelchair driver /
- wheelchair hold-back system for motor vehicles /
update status: 12.12.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.