The Next Comfort multifunctional wheelchair is based on the basic concept of the Next wheelchair.
The drive unit and seat unit are separate from each other. The advantage of this separation of driving function and seat function is that the different settings no longer influence each other. The steering wheels must therefore z. B.
After the seat height has been adjusted, the Next Comfort wheelchair can be tilted and also folded, which makes it easier to transport the wheelchair. The seat unit and backrest can be removed for transport. The chassis can be stowed away like a folding wheelchair.
The Next Comfort also has shock absorption, which is advantageous when driving on uneven paths.
- Frame: short or long, aluminum and stainless steel tube, foldable
- Push handles: height-adjustable, removable
- headrest: height-adjustable, depth-adjustable, angle-adjustable
- back: backrest: height-adjustable, angle-adjustable, back cushion (Etac Comfort System: anatomically shaped foam with Dartex cover) O
- seat: seat tilt, various seat cushions (Etac Comfort System: Anatomically shaped foam with Dartex cover)
- Seat dimensions: seat depth and seat width selectable, seat height and seat angle adjustable
- Armrests: short or long, removable and height adjustable, padded
- Leg supports: swiveling inwards and outwards, removable and lockable
- Footrests: depth adjustable, angle adjustable, height adjustable; one-piece or split
- drive: push rim drive
- push rim: aluminum
- wheels: selectable wheel sizes
- tires: high-pressure pneumatic tires for the drive wheels
- brake: disc brake
thru axle, tilting aid, anti-tip device, heel strap
- color: frame: blue metallic, anthracite, cover: black
Price (without guarantee):
Basic model Next Comfort: EUR
2,050.00 plus VAT (recommended retail price)
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 18.50.02.7061
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details