The door intercoms with built-in accessibility module support with acoustic and visual signals when entering buildings.
The status display with three pictograms (calling, conversation, door opening) facilitates communication for people with hearing impairment, as the current status of the smart door station is visualised. In addition, the module has a hearing loop with internal antenna that can wirelessly transmit the audio signal from the intercom to the hearing aid of the visitor. The module thus fulfils the requirements of DIN
18040 "Barrier-free building".
- Voice and video transmission
- Door call and door opening from anywhere via smartphone or tablet
- Status display with three pictograms: 1. call button, 2. call and 3. door opening via integrated relay. Door opening via integrated relay
- Acoustic signal when the call button is pressed
- Hearing loop for wireless transmission of the audio signal from the door station to the compatible hearing aid
- Microphone and loudspeaker with echo and noise cancellation
- 4D motion sensor with 1-10m range (configurable)
- Night vision: Light sensor, infrared LEDs (850 nm
- Housing: polycarbonate / stainless s