- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Bidirectional video intercom
Areas of Application:
- Inclusive building and living
- Age-appropriate living
- Hearing impairment
The bidirectional video intercom transmits video images in both directions. As usual, a video image from the outdoor station is displayed on the indoor station. In addition, a video image can also be transmitted from the indoor station to a monitor integrated in the outdoor station. The bidirectional video intercom makes everyday life easier for deaf or hard of hearing people. Thanks to image transmission, residents can also communicate with visitors using sign language.
Features / Components:
- Combination of classic and bidirectional video intercom
- Automatic or resident-controlled video image transmission
- Switching the bidirectional camera image transmission on and off is only possible via the indoor station
- Door call signaling takes place optically, acoustically and, on request, via additional actuators such as vibration detectors, light columns or radio signal devices.
- Optional IP connection possible
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- information and communication /
- intercom /
- ISO 22 24 /
- ISO 22 24 30 /
- telecommunication /
- door parlophone /
- video phone /
- hearing impairment
update status: 19.10.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.