- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
HEARING AIDS ARE ONLY EXEMPLARY DOCUMENTED. A FULL OVERVIEW IS IN THE MEDICAL TECHNICAL AIDS REGISTER .
Behind-the-ear hearing aid (RIC hearing aid)
Areas of Application:
- Slight to severe hearing loss
The Mood G6 hearing aid is equipped with the new G6 technology. The analysis and detection of over 120 hearing situations is carried out completely automatically with the help of the integrated motion sensor.
Features / Components:
- Integrated Motion Sensor
- ITE hearing system with 312 battery
- programmable button
- 48 signal processing channels / 20 Frequency channels
- Direct audio streaming technology via Bluetooth
- 6 hearing programs
- Data logging
- Wireless functionality
- Binaural synchronization
- Anti-feedback system
- Noise manager: with Selectronic, adaptive noise reduction, binaural wind noise reduction
- AudioTronic multi-microphone system
- Automatic functions
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hearing impairment /
- hearing aid /
- behind-the-ear hearing aid /
- hearing aid /
- information and communication /
- ISO 22 06 /
- ISO 22 06 15 /
- impaired hearing /
- RIC hearing aid
update status: 08.06.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.