- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
HEARING AIDS ARE ONLY EXEMPLARY DOCUMENTED. A FULL OVERVIEW IS IN THE MEDICAL TECHNICAL AIDS REGISTER .
behind-the-ear hearing aid
Areas of Application:
- moderate to severe hearing loss
Features / Components:
- True Input Technology
- InterEar synchronization
- InterEar feedback cancellation 2.0
- InterEar speech highlighting to speech intelligibility index (SII) in 15 frequency bands (depending on model)
- personalized sound programs for relaxation / tinnitus
- signal processing cochlear model:15 frequency bands (depending on model)
- variable speech compression in 15 frequency bands (depending on model)
- 3D TruSound compression with Truesound Softener
- Digital Pinna
- adaptive 15-channel multi-microphone system with voice tracking (depending on model)
- fully automatic and optional remote controlled (via smartphone with COM app)
- NanoCare coating as moisture protection
Price (without guarantee):
The Price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- hearing impairment /
- hearing aid /
- behind-the-ear hearing aid /
- hearing aid /
- ISO 22 06 /
- ISO 22 06 15 /
- impaired hearing /
- information and communication
update status: 01.08.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.