Areas of Application:
- as a personalized communication aid for people at risk for loss of hearing
- as a communication aid for patients with neurological diseases such as ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), MS (multiple sclerosis) or Parkinsons, where paresis occurs in the mouth.
- as an alternative or substitute to tone generators, if the use of tone generators is not possible,
z. Eg aphonia, voicelessness or laryngectomized patients who do not or only insufficiently control the esophageal voice and who are not able to use an internal or external tone generator (persons threatened with loss of voice)
My own voice is a speech synthesis software with integrated text editor and integrated tablet for use as a communication aid in conjunction with a PC
or tablet. The program makes it possible to convert any entered text into speech (text-to-speech) and to have it pronounced in German with your own voice. For this purpose, voice recordings of the users are needed before loss of voice.
First, an approximately 3-hour voice recording is performed. At a later stage, when those affected can only express themselves in an insufficiently understandable way, the recorded voice is inserted into a software so that they can continue to communicate with their own voice.
- Speech Synthesis Made Individually Based on Professionally Directed Voice Recognition
- Speech Synthesis With Your Own Voice Possible (or Related People)
- Volume, word emphasis, echo effect adjustable
- editable exception dictionary for special or deviant Editable pronunciation
- Output of text entered in the integrated editor is possible
- Word emphasis of the entered text can be changed
- Copy and paste of text from other applications possible
- Text input with attached keyboard or screen keyboard possible
- Interface with SAPI 5 capable programs possible
- output of pre-stored sentences possible
- individually pre-stored sentences in secondary windows to expand arbitrarily - table with 8 categories of up to 20 sentences, of which 1 category (20 sentences) freely assignable
- shortcuts for all program functions
- Duration of the speech Recording: approx. 3 - 4 hours
- The recording is usually on site at the (future) user
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 16.99.05.3001
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details