Areas of Application:
- Visually impaired
- Voice assistant
Google Home is a voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant. Google Assistant is activated by voice command Ok Google. You can get the latest information on weather, traffic, finance, news and sports, or listen to music, podcasts, news and radio programs from services such as Google Play Music, TuneIn, Spotify. With the consent of the user, Google Home can organize everyday life, for example: provide information about the commute by car, start a timer, add things to the shopping list, set the alarm clock or control compatible devices throughout the house.
Google Home is only optimized for certain music and audio services. A subscription or payment of fees may be required for use.
Google Home is compatible with Conrad Connect in English and German.
Features / Components:
- Supported audio formats: HE-AAC, LC-AAC +, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC with support for high-resolution streams
- loudspeakers High Excursion loudspeakers and 2 drivers + two 2 passive radiators
- Far Field speech recognition enables operation via voice
- ports and connections: DC power connector
- Supported operating systems: Android 4.1 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher.
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details