- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Mobiler personal distress signal system
AssistX Mobil is a wireless home and care call system with a connection for any trigger sensors or buttons with a 3.5 mm jack plug.
The basic system consists of a transmitter, receiver and a USB charger . The receiver can simply be carried on the belt using a clip.
Depending on the degree of disability, special sensors can be plugged into the connection socket of the transmitter to trigger the call for help. This makes it possible for people with the most severe disabilities to make a call with an individual sensor.
Several transmitters and several receivers can be used in a network. The system is therefore particularly suitable for use in small residential groups.
The name of the person calling or the room is shown in plain text on the receivers display.
Features / Components:
- Secure wireless call system in accordance with DIN VDE 0834
- Social alarm (869 MHz)
- Transmitter is equipped with an AssistX port
- Battery and function monitoring of the transmitter
- Range monitoring
- Feedback through reassurance lamp function
- Volume adjustable
- Optical and acoustic signaling
- Vibration signaling
- Group network: several Transmitters can be linked to several receivers
- Each transmitter can be individually assigned a name.
- Large color display in the receiver
- Battery life: depending on the sensor inserted, up to several days.
- Receiver configurable via the display menu or PC
Dimensions: approx. 65 x 119 x 26.5 mm
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- receiver /
- ISO 22 27 /
- ISO 22 27 18 /
- emergency alarm system /
- emergency call /
- distress signal /
- personal distress signal /
- public address system /
- nurse call signal /
- transmitter /
- signal call installation /
- personal distress signal system /
- information and communication
update status: 09.11.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.