- For barrier-free construction
- Private houses, hotels, hospitals, etc.
- Orientation aid for the visually impaired and blind
This socket is particularly suitable for combinations of several Sockets when using angled plugs.
- Socket with a large symbol, can be scanned
- Barrier-free construction based on DIN
- Connection terminals according to VDE 0620 Part 1
- VDE 0620 Part 1: means increased contact protection
- replaces the previous term child protection
- Optional: Contrast frame, black, item number 1011 45
- Frame is used for further visual emphasis
- Nominal current 16 A, nominal voltage 250 V
- Installation position of the set can be selected in 45 degree steps
- With plug-in terminals
- Sales unit: 10 pieces
- Standard flush-mounted system program
- suitable for residential and functional buildings
- frame and device covers made of duroplast
- surfaces: plastic, matt, glossy or velvet
- color: polar white ß, similar to RAL 9010
Frames are not included in the scope of delivery, switches or pushbutton inserts are also separate order parts. With sockets, socket inserts and center piece with hinged cover are included in the scope of delivery.
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.