Areas of Application:
- Conservative and postoperative after proximal humeral head fractures
- Conservative and postoperative after glenoid and scapular fractures
- Conservative for painful omarthrosis
- Conservative after anterior shoulder dislocation, also chronically
- Postoperatively after shoulder interval reconstruction and redness
- postoperative after refixation of the biceps tendon anchor (SLAP - lesion)
- postoperatively after shoulder joint prosthesis
The elastic knitted fabric causes a slight, local compression on the soft tissue and thus a swelling limitation or decongestant effect as well as the reduction of muscle tension.
Also damaging movements of the shoulder joint are limited or avoided. The tension of the shoulder-encompassing muscles is reduced, so that incorrect postures of the shoulder are corrected. This improves the position of the humerus head in the shoulder joint socket and alleviates pain.
Features / Components:
- Shoulder guide bandage with flexible belt system
- Individual adjustment
- Different adjustable movement restrictions of the shoulder joint
- Highly elastic knitted fabric
- Breathable and moisture-wicking Clima-Comfort Knitted fabric
- Knitted to fit the body in the forearm and upper arm / shoulder area
- Wear with full functionality also in everyday clothing
- Suitable for several weeks of continuous use
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 05.09.01.3001
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details