Areas of Application:
- Front shoulder dislocation
- Bench type lesion
- Labrum re-fixation for bench type lesion
Omo Immobil Rotation offers optimal protection after shoulder injuries. The orthosis consists of a padded tubular frame construction with additional functional elements and fixing straps as well as a hand rest and abduction wedges.
Features / Components:
- tubular frame construction padded
- hand rest
- with an adjustable abduction of 0 degrees , 15 degrees , 30 degrees , 60 degrees or 90 degrees
- with adjustability in external rotation 10 degrees , 20 degrees and 30 degrees
- available in three sizes
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 23.09.01.2004
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details as PDF