Edge filters allow light to pass through almost unfiltered up to a cut-off frequency, but absorb from the Cutoff frequency (edge) a large part of the light. This increases the contrast and reduces glare.
Thanks to the darkened upper edge, the glasses lie close to the head and effectively prevent stray light from reaching the eye from above. This is also supported by the broad brackets with integrated filters.
The disturbing short-wave parts of the spectrum in particular are filtered out, with a high degree of light transmission being achieved at the same time. As a result, the edge filter glasses are especially suitable for the visually impaired. The edge filter glasses are suitable for wearing over the corrective frame.
- large field of view due to the arched frame shape
- protection from the incidence of light from the side with side protection parts and from above with a pronounced upper edge
- side protection parts in glass color, optionally in other colors
- rubberized temple inserts for a better fit
- low weight thanks to polycarbonate lenses
- edge / comfort filter (optionally with an additional 60% POL1 effect) for a wide variety of eye diseases for light protection, contrast enhancement and
prevention of damage to the retina
- including SunCoat (hard-layer and Rear surface ET)
- can also be glazed with corrective lenses (curve 6)
- prism-compensated lenses for an optimized visual impression
- suitable for sport and leisure thanks to unbreakable lenses according to DIN
- including case
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.