Areas of Application:
- Outdoor use
- Contrast enhancement
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Glare sensitivity
Edge filters allow light to pass through almost unfiltered up to a cut-off frequency, but absorb from the Cutoff frequency (edge) a large part of the light. This increases the contrast and reduces glare.
Thanks to the darkened upper edge, the glasses lie close to the head and effectively prevent stray light from reaching the eye from above. This is also supported by the broad brackets with integrated filters.
The disturbing short-wave parts of the spectrum in particular are filtered out, with a high degree of light transmission being achieved at the same time. As a result, the edge filter glasses are especially suitable for the visually impaired. The edge filter glasses are suitable for wearing over the corrective frame.
Features / Components:
- hardly larger than traditional sunglasses for optimal protection without peripheral visual field restrictions
- good closure in the forehead and temple area due to the curved frame
- low weight due to plastic lenses
- Edge / comfort filter (optionally with an additional 60% POL1 or 80% POL3 effect) for a wide variety of eye diseases for the best light protection, contrast enhancement and prevention of damage to the retina
- including SunCoat (hard layer and back surface ET)
- Can also be glazed with corrective lenses (curve 8)
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details