Areas of Application:
Bellman lighting systems help the hard of hearing and deaf people by converting acoustic signals inside the apartment into light or vibration impulses If the door is not heard, the door transmitter is used. It is attached directly next to the clamp (max 3cm) and then detects the signal via a built-in microphone. The radio transmitter forwards the information to all receivers used. In addition, the intercom system can be integrated through an external microphone. Depending on which receiver you are using, it either uses a powerful flash or a vibrating alarm to alert you that visitors are approaching.
Features / Components:
- Range of up to 250 meters in the free field.
- Dual microphone technology for reliable detection.
- Inductive sensor also for weak magnetic fields.
- Galvanic connection possible
- Programming on special doorbells possible
- Battery life 5 to 6 years.
- BE1411 Visit door transmitter
- 2 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries
- Velcro tape for fastening
- Screws and dowels
- Operating instructions
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor
SHI-Medical Technical Aids Register | 16.99.09.0082
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details