- Mark One S
- Mark 2
Areas of Application:
for example in production and warehouse to avoid forced postures
The electronic work glove includes a barcode scanner on the back of the hand and follows the natural hand movement. With a pressure of the thumb on a button attached to the index finger, the wearer of the glove can activate the scanner. The module unit on the glove scans the barcode and gives immediate feedback to the employee. This feedback occurs acoustically, visually and mechanically.
The user has both hands free.
This simplifies and accelerates work processes and reduces physical strain and compulsory posture.
For example, ProGlove is used in BMW Group factories Startup Company Workaround GmbH
is in the Startup category for the business idea of the intelligent working glove ProGlove winner of the German Founder Award 2016.
Features / Components:
- Standard Glove, Longlife / Palm Trigger, Index Trigger
- in sizes 7-10 / S, M, L available
- for left and right handed people
- optical and acoustic feedback
- Weight: 40g
- Size: 50 x 45 x 15 / 16mm
- Battery: 8h / 15h (about 3000 / 6000 scans)
- Scanning Range: 50/150 cm
- Radio Range: Up to 30m