Areas of Application:
- For mild to severe hearing loss
The Roger Clip-On Mic is a wireless clip-on microphone, which With its directional functionality, especially in one-on-one conversations, the user can concentrate on the person they are talking to.
Roger microphones use intelligent and adaptive algorithms that continuously measure and precisely analyze the noise level. If the noise level increases, the volume of the Roger receivers also increases automatically. This adaptive behavior offers optimal speech intelligibility even at a level of 80 dB (A).
Features / Components:
- Transmission of the voice to the hearing aid of the user
- Creation of a microphone network with several devices
- Multimedia use of different devices by connecting the Roger Clip-On Mics with other audio sources
- Calling via landline and VoIP
- Attachment clip
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details