Areas of Application:
- with extreme hearing loss on one side and almost normal hearing on the other
CROS stands for "Contralateral Routing of Signal", ie a signal transmission to the ear on the other side of the head.
The transmitter of the CROS hearing aid is placed on the non-hearing ear. The microphone transmits acoustic signals via radio or a connection cable from the side of the non-hearing ear to the better-hearing ear.
If the hearing ear is also impaired, a BiCROS supply enables additional amplification of the transmitted noises.
Features / Components:
- Own Voice Processing (OVP ™) for the most natural perception of your own voice
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing (DSP) for the best speech understanding in noise, even when moving
- Integrated acoustic movement sensors
- Optionally available with T-coil
- Ultra HD e2e and bluetooth connectivity
- Pure 312 X is available in all performance classes
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details