Areas of Application:
- with extreme hearing loss on one side and almost normal hearing on the other side
CROS stands for Contralateral Routing of Signal, ie a signal transmission to the ear on the other side of the head .
The transmitter of the CROS hearing aid is placed on the non-hearing ear. The microphone transmits acoustic signals via radio or connection cable from the side of the non-hearing ear to the better-hearing ear.
If the hearing ear is also impaired, a BiCROS supply enables additional amplification of the transmitted noises.
Features / Components:
- receives the sound from the side of the deaf ear
- reduction of background noise
- understanding of driving noises and outdoors
- Phonak Venture technology
- Behind-the-ear and in-the-ear models
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details