- Implant completely under the skin
Areas of Application:
- for damage to the outer and / or middle ear
Bonebridge as a bone conduction implant bypasses the damaged parts of the outer and middle ear. Sound information is converted into vibrations and sent directly to the inner ear via the skull bone. With one-sided deaf skin, the implant can conduct the vibrations to the unaffected ear.
The system consists of two parts: audio processor and implant.
Features / Components:
- Samba audio processor: small, light audio processor, streaming via Bluetooth with the Siemens miniTek
- Bonebridge BCI 602 implant: natural sound quality, completely under the skin, MRI up to 1.5 Tesla without surgery
- Transcutaneous technology: signal transmission through the intact skin, skin irritation is minimized and permanent wounds avoided
- special skin care is not necessary
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details