- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Stereo Kinnbügelhörsystem Set 900 Infrarot
- Sound transmission system
- Infrared transmission system
Areas of Application:
- for the hard of hearing
- for the hearing impaired
- mobile use possible
Features / Components:
- mixed operation possible
- wireless chin-strap handset
- foldable handset
- transmitter with three various settings to increase the understanding of speech
- with integrated microphones in the chin strap handset (optionally switched on or off)
- connection to a stereo system possible
- charging station integrated in the transmitter
Operating time: approx. 12 hrs.
Range infrared technology: 12m
frequency range chin strap handset: 50Hz - 16000Hz.
Max. Output power chin strap handset: 125dB.
Clinking factor chin strap handset: <1%
Operating time chin strap handset: up to 12 hours
Weight chin strap handset: 73 g
Dimensions chin strap handset: 240 x 120 x 25 mm.
Power supply Chinphone handset: Lithium-ion battery BA 300
Charging time Chinphone handset: approx. 3 hours.
Sender Modulation: FM stereo
Transmission frequencies: 2.3MHz / 2.8MHz.
Weight transmitter: approx. 260 g
Dimensions transmitter: 115 x 145 x 40 g
Power supply transmitter: 13, 5V DC / 500mA with power supply NT13
Price (without guarantee):
379.00 EUR including VAT
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- infra-red hearing system /
- impaired hearing /
- hearing impairment /
- transmitter /
- sound transmission system /
- transmitter /
- positioning battery operation /
- adapter /
- receiver /
- chin bar /
- infra-red /
- IR-transmitter /
- IR-receiver /
- hearing system /
- wireless transmission /
- hearing aid /
- accessories for hearing aid /
- information and communication /
- ISO 22 06 06 /
- ISO 22 06 /
- accessories for audio-video systems /
update status: 05.08.2019
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.