Areas of Application:
High grade hearing loss to total deafness
The Neuro 2 processor is attached to a partial implant anchored behind the pinnae in the cranium and can be removed at any time.
The Neuro 2 processor wins the 2018 reddot award.
Features / Components:
- Automatically adjusts the listening environment
- Oticon BrainHearing technology: Wind noise reduction, directionality, voice guard, voice Track
- Oticon Medical Streamer: Connectivity with Phone, TV, etc
- Microphone Verification by Visual Signal
- Waterproof to IP68 Certification
- Battery or Battery Operation
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details