- Wearable free from the ear, as button directly on the head
- very small size
Areas of Application:
- severe hearing loss up to complete deafness
The Nucleus Kanso sound processor transmits audio signals to the cochlear implant, making them audible. The small size and the selectable colour to match the hair colour make the Sound Processor a discreet companion for everyday life. The processor has a robust housing and is a single, wireless unit with no components behind the ear. It also adapts automatically to the environment.
Features / Components:
- Sound Processor with two microphones
- Smart Sound iQ: Optimizes hearing performance by matching with ambient noise and filtering out background noise
- Small, light, comfortable
- available in eight colours
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details