- Freestyle Design: Increased Flexibility in Use and Carrying Capability
Areas of Application:
High Grade Hearing Loss to Total Deafness
The sound processor attaches to a partial implant that is placed behind the pinnae in the cranium anchored, attached and can be transported by means of various carrying options. The components are waterproof and designed for swimming. The Neptune sound processor with the waterproof transmitter AquaMic can be combined while swimming and with the universal transmitter in everyday life.
The Neptune sound processor is the winner of the reddot award 2012.
Features / Components:
- AutoSound: Analyzing and adapting the system to environment
- ClearVoice and HiRes Fidelity 120 technology for better noise hearing and high sound resolution
- Control unit: removable, childproof, waterproof
- Connects to FM and audio devices
- Listening option for transmitter, microphone and FM input
- Compatible with CII and HiRes -90K Implants, AquaMic, Universal Transmitter
- Power Supply: Rechargeable or disposable AAA battery (21-30h runtime)
- IntelliLink safety feature: Preventing Bilateral Misassignment
- Compatible with Phonaks FM Dynamic FM Technology Platform
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Weitere Details des Herstellers mit Anwendungsvideo