Areas of Application:
- for damage in the outer and/or middle ear
The Baha System bypasses the damaged areas of the ear and uses the body's natural ability to conduct sound vibrations directly to the healthy inner ear via bone conduction. The hearing aid is attached to a partial implant, which is anchored behind the auricles in the skullcap and can be removed at any time.
In the Baha Attract system, the Baha 5 Sound Processor is connected to the skull implant using an implanted and an external magnet.
Features / Components:
- magnetic connection with implant
- simple, convenient use and maintenance
- intelligent situational awareness
- automatic signal processing and noise reduction
- Baha SoftWear- protective overlay on external magnet for more comfort
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details