A cochlear implant is a proven, effective, long-term solution for people with moderate to profound hearing loss. The Cochlear™ Nucleus® 6 sound processor transmits audio signals to the cochlear implant.
- Sound Processor on new, powerful Ardium™ platform
- MRT-compatible implants
- intelligent situational awareness
- automatic signal processing
- automatic directivity
- automatic noise reduction
- integrated hybrid functionality: if residual hearing is present, the earhook on the sound processor can be replaced by an audiologist and acoustic components can be connected
- remote control with USB
port for data exchange
- with various wireless accessories
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.