Tobii Sono Flex is a symbol vocabulary for AAC as an app that converts symbol input into voice output on the iPhone or iPad.
It is composed of core and marginal vocabulary and enables the dynamic integration of topics. The vocabulary can be adapted to individual and situational messaging needs.
Sono Flex contains a core vocabulary that serves as a basis for developing an individual vocabulary. The Fitzgerald key structures the core vocabulary and also provides guidance in the topic pages. The separation of core and marginal vocabulary helps to keep track of the vocabulary as it grows.
Sono Flex contains words and phrases in more than 50 pre-designed topic pages for different situations and contexts.
Sono Flex offers users many opportunities to evolve within the application itself, or on other platforms to other Sono Suite products. As communication needs change over time, it is easier for users to switch communication platforms and content without having to start over again.
- complete SymbolStix collection with more than 11,000 symbols
- Add your own photos to the icons using the built-in iOS system camera
- uses Acapela language outputs for German language (m
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch