Natural Voices is speech synthesis software which, in conjunction with a sound card, allows a written text to be converted into speech (text-to-speech) and to have it pronounced in German with a male or female voice. Natural Voices is supported by some screen readers for visually impaired and blind people, by some software-based communication aids for non-speaking people as well as by other programs.
- Available as software
- Emphasis in sentence reading mode (sentence melody)
- Exception dictionary for special or different pronunciation
- integrated name database for first and last names
- language can also be interrupted within words
- control codes for pauses, intonations, DTMF tones, etc.
Speech output) with additional linking algorithms
- supports Microsoft SAPI 4.0, 5.0 and 5.1
- supports SSML components of VoiceXML and SAPI interface standards
- SAPI interface and SSIL-compliant software
- for screen readers: ZoomText, Jaws, OutSpoken, Virgo , WindowEyes
- supports the Speech Access Manager (SAM) from Dolphin
- e.g. B. for screen readers HAL, SuperNova, LunarPlus
- available languages are German, US & UK
English, French, Spanish (Latin American)
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.