- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
LetMeTalk: Gratis AAC Talker
App for Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Areas of Application:
(Details of the supplier)
- Autism or in autism spectrum disorders
- Apraxia, especially speech arachny
- Voice interference
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
- Infantile cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome (Trisomy 21)
LetMeTalk offers the possibility to line up pictures meaningfully and to read this picture series as a sentence. The juxtaposition of images is also known as support communication (AAC - Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The database includes more than 9000 easy-to-understand images from ARASAAC. In addition, existing images can be easily added or created with the built-in camera.
No Internet access or mobile phone contract is required to use LetMeTalk.
Before the first use, LetMeTalk downloads a free data packet with all images (about 70 MB).
Features / Components:
- Android and IOS operating system
- over 9000 images supplied by ARASAAC
- Voice output of pictures, reading of composite pictures
- Create unlimited new categories and add your own pictures
- Preconfigured for Children with Autism (ASD)
- several profiles on the device and change quickly between them
- Share profiles with other devices
- Share new profiles within LetMeTalk directly from the forum
- switch between 2 languages ??and use LetMeTalk as translator
- Supported languages:German, English, Spanish, French and Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
Price (without guarantee):
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- app /
- ISO 22 21 /
- ISO 22 21 12 /
- communication program /
- short-distance communication /
- software /
- software for short-distance communication /
- mobile phone software /
- voice output /
- speech impairment /
- digitisation /
- alternative communication /
- information and communication
update status: 01.04.2017
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.