- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
App for communication for Android Tablets and Smartphones
The app was developed for people who cannot speak, but are able to read and use a touch screen. The voice output is provided by Google. There are 12 categories for words and sentences spoken by tapping a speaker icon. You can also enter text yourself.
The app also allows you to send SMS or email. The voice itself is not part of the app. The app uses the voice that is installed on your tablet or smartphone. For example the voices of Google Text-in-Speech. You can change the voice of your tablet or smartphone in the settings of the used device.
Features / Components:
- Available for smartphones and tablets
- Supports portrait and landscape on all devices
- Editing own records
- Size of the buttons, the text field and the text size can be adjusted
- Personal color scheme can be created
- Required Android version: 5.0 or higher
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- ISO 22 21 /
- ISO 22 21 12 /
- communication program /
- short-distance communication /
- software /
- software for short-distance communication /
- voice output /
- speech impairment /
- mobile phone software /
- app /
- digitisation /
- alternative communication /
- information and communication
update status: 19.03.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.