- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Communication software for people without spoken words
With the OnScreenCommunicator communication aid, blind, spastic paralyzed and non-speaking people can express themselves, learn written language, write e-mails and communicate with their environment via a loudspeaker. All disabilities are compensated for by the corresponding functions in the communication aid. The user moves his communication aid via a single switch, and a computer voice that the user can hear via headphones knows where he is.
Features / Components:
- Over 20 control types (mouse, switch, eye control , Joystick, etc.)
- Additional functions such as e-mail, internet, Skype, a calendar and much more
- In-house symbol library with over 5000 symbols
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- information and communication /
- ISO 22 21 /
- ISO 22 21 12 /
- communication program /
- communication training /
- short-distance communication /
- software /
- software for short-distance communication /
- voice output /
- symbol for short-distance communication /
- alternative communication
update status: 21.07.2020
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.