Lack of fine motor skills of the hands, coordination difficulties, spastic diseases or problems with holding the hands freely over the keyboard surface.
Also working with a mouth or head stick can be made safer and faster by covering with such a shadow mask.
Keyboard covers offer an effective compensation for the lack of fine motor skills of the hands with various disabilities, coordination difficulties, spasticity and similar effects Illnesses or problems with keeping your hands free over the keyboard surface. Working with a head or mouth rod can also be made safer and faster by covering it with such a perforated mask. Working with a masked keyboard can be made easier by placing the hand rests in front of them.
Metal covers for the small, compact and standard keyboards from Cherry:
- Screwed tight for small keyboards
- Depth between 1 and 5 mm
selectable (from the top edge of the key)
- Metal cover on the compact and standard keyboard is only attached
- The key holes are wider on the underside
Plexiglas plates for notebook PCs:
- For people with limited fine motor skills
- Custom-made cover masks (one-off)
- Plexiglass panels (3 or 4 mm
- Panels are attached to the underside with Velcro tape
- The holes are round and deburred
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.