Areas of Application:
For example, hand tremor (e.g. Parkinsons)
The assistive mouse adapter AMAneo helps people with disabilities to operate computers, iPhones, iPads and other tablets more easily or to enable them to be used . For devices with a touchscreen, the usual finger control is replaced by the mouse.
With AMAneo, normal computer mice, but also special ergonomic or assistive mice, such as head or chin controls, can be used with iPad and iPhone or Windows or Mac computers can be connected.
Assistive functions support the user: An individually adjustable tremor filter electronically compensates for the trembling of the hand so that the mouse pointer on the display still moves smoothly. This filter helps people with Parkinsons disease or essential tremor, for example. There is also a click delay (the mouse pointer stops when the mouse is clicked) and an automatic click function.
connection, connection to the PC
or for charging with BTi version
- 10 -graded bar graph display
- Minus button (for setting: decrease value)
- Plus button (for setting: increase value)
- Status LED
- Selection button for settings
connection for assistive, ergonomic or PC
- Connection of a separate button (corresponds to the left mouse button)
- Connection of a separate button (corresponds to the right mouse button)
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.