- allows control of a standard computer mouse and important additional functions even with minimal motor skills,
- control is also possible with only 1 sensor or 1 to 3 sensors.
Mouse and important keyboard functions are shown on a display and are triggered by 1 to 3 buttons connected to the device in a scanning process. The selectable function is indicated by an LED, when a single sensor is operated the function indicated in this way is executed.
Parallel use of on-screen keyboards or communication programs in scan mode is possible with the same sensors used for the scan mouse (direct mode).
- Scanning mouse for single sensor operation with different scanning methods
- Operation of all mouse functions with one to three sensors possible
- Key functions important for control are integrated
- Switch sensors are to be selected specific to disability
- Display for displaying functions with LEDs
- selectable functions in color-coded blocks divided and labeled
- selection of keyboard keys by selecting the function: switch to direct mode
- separate mouse block for directions and mouse button functions, including:
- right and left click, double-click, holding both mouse buttons , Tempoum circuit
- direct support of the on-screen keyboard WiVik or at the request of others
- direct support of programs for voice communication
- customization of control buttons to specific application optional possible
- in many parameters to concrete disability and work customizable
- settings can be directly on the device and Easy-sensor-operated done
- Settings are completely possible by disabled users themselves
- No special additional programs necessary
- No special drivers necessary
- Parallel operation of a standard keyboard or mouse possible
Price (without guarantee):
The price is on request available from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details