for people who write slowly,
(e.g. when using a head stick, head mouse, etc.
to enter texts) for:
- pronounced movement disorder
- neuromuscular disabilities (such as ALS)
- spastic and flaccid paralysis
Text that has already been written is analyzed and suggestions for word completion are made while writing. If you select a suggestion, it will be included in the text. This considerably reduces the number of keystrokes required to enter text.
Features / Components:
- Word prediction learns with: existing dictionary is automatically expanded
- Dictionary word list can be edited
- IBM-compatible PC
- Windows or higher 95
Price (without guarantee):
The prices are available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details