Areas of Application:
- for motor difficulties that prevent or complicate input via standard mouse
eViacam is a free program for controlling the computer by head movements, which are recorded by a simple webcam. eViacam automatically detects whether the webcam shows a face and converts its movements into movements of the mouse pointer.
At the top of the screen there is an easily accessible bar with symbols for left click, right click, click and drag and the left double click. The clicks are triggered automatically when the mouse pointer is held still for a certain time over a certain point on the screen.
Features / Components:
- Control via standard webcams
- enables left click, right click, left double click, click and dragging
- for Windows and Linux computers
- the size of the symbols and the speed of the mouse pointer can be changed by the user according to their own preferences
Price (without guarantee):
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details