Areas of Application:
- in the case of motor difficulties which prevent or complicate input using a standard mouse
Camera Mouse is software that converts head movements into mouse pointer movements with the help of a standard webcam. The program tracks a specific point on the users face. This point must first be marked on the screen by a helper. This is done by simply clicking on a prominent point in the image of the face that the webcam shows on the screen. This can be the nose, the temple or the corner of the mouth.
The program has clicks that are automatically triggered when the mouse pointer is held still for a certain time over a certain point on the screen.
Features / Components:
- Control via the commercially available webcams
- enables mouse pointer movements
- enables Left-click, right-click, left double-click
- Menu navigation in English
- Prerequisite is uniform illumination of the users face
- The speed of the mouse pointer can be changed by the user according to his own preferences
Price (without guarantee):
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details