(Information from the provider)
- Eating and drinking
- Shaking hands
- Personal hygiene
- Using keyboards and switches
- Moving, grasping, moving objects
- Social interactions
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Progressive spinal muscular atrophy (PSMA)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS
- Becker myotonia (BM)
- Becker muscular dystrophy (Becker)
- Duchenne -Muscular dystrophy (Duchenne)
- Limb girdle dystrophy (LGD)
- Myasthenia gravis (MG)
- Breast implantation (postoperative)
- Spinal cord injury
Elemento is an electrically powered, gravity-reducing arm support. The aid offers users with limited muscle strength and fitness the necessary support when moving the upper extremities.
Elemento compensates for more than 100% of the arm weight with a spring compensation system. The user can continuously adjust the spring force and thus the level of support. The aid follows the natural movements of the user in a three-dimensional radius of action. The user carries out the movements independently. The arm support also improves the ability to balance.
The Elemento supports users with very limited mobility of the arms in carrying out everyday activities independently.
When mounting on a wheelchair, Elemento is mounted above the wheel of the wheelchair. The arm support is designed to be narrow and requires little additional space. This space-saving construction does not hinder people in wheelchairs in doors and narrow passages.
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.