Areas of Application:
- for relief of the musculoskeletal system
The chair has a slightly higher backrest and a flatter seat entry. Due to the rounded front edge of the seat, the thighs roll off better, which makes getting up and sitting down easier. In addition, there are profiline armrests and climbing aids for higher workplaces.
Features / Components:
- Backrest: height-adjustable, tilt-adjustable, pendulum-mounted
- Seat: height-adjustable by safety gas spring, tilt-adjustable, asynchronous mechanism
- Upholstery: PU foam, fabric or synthetic leather
- Underframe: optional with castors, aluminum plates or Glider
Price (without guarantee):
The price depends on the individual customer requirements.
Product Information from the Manufacturer / Distributor:
Further Product Details