- Current Page: Product
- Contact Distributor
Information on the Product
Small field keyboard
Areas of Application:
- People with limited range of motion, joint problems and/or muscle disorders (one-handed, thalidomide, restricted growth, MS, mouth typists, muscular dystrophies).
The R-Go Split Keyboard is an ergonomic split keyboard. The keyboard consists of two separate parts that can be arranged in any order. This split prevents the wrists from bending when typing. Typing with straight wrists reduces muscle tension and prevents pinching of tendons and blood vessels. With the built-in magnet, you can transsample form the two separate parts of the keyboard into a compact keyboard with a flick of the wrist. The compact size ensures that the mouse is always within reach. The light keystroke results in minimal muscle strain when typing. The keyboard is flat, so hands and wrists are flat and relaxed when typing.
Features / Components:
- Consists of 2 parts for maximum freedom
- Ultra-thin for better blood circulation
- Light keystroke for minimal muscle tension
- Easy to take with you
- Very high quality made of aluminium
Dimensions: 288 x 137 x 9 mm (W x D x H)
Weight: 296 g
Cable length: 150 cm
Price (without guarantee):
The price is available on request from the manufacturer / distributor.
Product information of Manufacturer/Distributor:
REHADAT doesn't sell any products!
Please contact the manufacturer or the distributor.
Links to further databases
Links to other Databases
Further Information and Keywords
- work equipment /
- workplace design /
- input device for computer /
- hardware for input support suitable for the disabled /
- assistive product for the workplace and vocational training /
- information and communication /
- ISO 22 36 /
- ISO 22 36 03 /
- miniaturized keyboard /
- mini-keyboard /
- muscular dystrophy /
- programmable /
- keyboard /
- keyboard suitable for the disabled /
- keyboard, divided
update status: 20.05.2021
The translation of the content is performed by the external website Google™ Translate. The service provides automated computer translations. REHADAT assumes no reponsibility or liability for the complete accuracy of the content.